- Business Sale and Purchase
- Corporate and Commercial
Masao is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s Growth and Innovation team.
During his time at LegalVision, Masao has worked closely with a number of high profile franchisors and has assisted them with drafting franchise documents and resolving disputes, as well as advising on a broad range of general commercial matters. Through this work, Masao has developed an in-depth understanding of franchise law in Australia and a strong appreciation of how to apply it in a commercial context. Masao has also assisted clients with the sale and purchase of a broad range of businesses, from cafes to online retail businesses. As a member of LegalVision’s Growth and Innovation team, Masao works with clients to build and deliver customised legal solutions.
Before joining LegalVision Masao worked in the finance industry. This commercial background gives him an insight into the commercial realities of day to day operations, and he applies this pragmatic attitude when working with clients.
Masao is also a massive rugby fan and rates the Waratah’s championship in 2014 as one of his life’s highlights.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards