- Business Structuring
- Corporate and Commercial
Madeleine is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s Business Structuring and Capital Raising teams. Before joining LegalVision, Madeleine was an Assistant Policy Officer for the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet and a Legal Officer at the Arts Law Centre of Australia. Madeleine has assisted a large number of Australian startups with their legal needs. She provides end-to-end guidance for companies as they scale, from choosing the right corporate structure to deciding on funding options. Madeleine was also the co-author of LegalVision’s Startup Manual.
In her spare time, Madeleine enjoys dismantling age stereotypes, while sitting down with a cup of tea and her cross-stitch.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards