- Data and Privacy
- Information Technology
Lisa is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s IT Law and General Commercial teams. She advises a wide range of clients on their commercialisation activities, platform development, use of technology and related services.
Prior to joining LegalVision, Lisa was Legal Executive at the Children’s Cancer Institute, working across all areas of corporate and commercial law to facilitate research and development initiatives and the commercialisation of intellectual property.
In her current role, Lisa drafts and negotiates a wide range of commercial contracts, including agreements for development services, managed services and resale of software. She also advises clients on privacy, data and intellectual property issues.
Lisa is passionate about the arts and is a trained singer. She also loves food and going to the theatre.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards