- Corporate and Commercial
- Property and Leasing
Kristine is a lawyer at LegalVision who works across a broad range of commercial matters.
Kristine has a a strong focus on franchising. She assists franchisee and franchisor clients throughout their entire business journey; from drafting agreements to providing advice on business structuring, licensing, leasing, employment law and international expansion. She is regularly involved in negotiating agreements, and providing commercial advice when it comes to litigation.
Kristine speaks fluent German. She enjoys reading, learning to dance and gardening.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards