Kirstie Le Lievre
Legal Project Manager
- Business Structuring
- Capital Raising
Kirstie is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients with business structuring enquiries, particularly startups. Kirstie holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from University of Technology, Sydney and a Juris Doctor from University of New South Wales. Prior to joining LegalVision, Kirstie was a Paralegal in a specialist defamation law firm and has experience working in communications and marketing in various project management roles. Kirstie enjoys assisting Australian businesses to find the right structure to support their plans and facilitate growth and innovation.
In her spare time, Kirstie volunteers with the Freedom Hub and enjoys visiting local cafes despite not being much of a coffee drinker!
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards