- Banking and Finance
- Business Structuring
Jill is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s Banking and Finance team. She has over 15 years’ experience practising as a lawyer at top commercial firms in Europe, Asia and Australia. She is qualified in England and Wales, as well as Australia.
Jill previously worked at Norton Rose Fulbright, Herbert Smith Freehills, Corrs and Clayton Utz, where she advised large corporates and other sophisticated clients on complex cross-border transactions. In these roles, Jill developed a comprehensive understanding of banking and finance law, including the Personal Property Securities Act.
In addition to banking and finance law, Jill now also has an active practice focusing on the legal needs of startups – including business structuring, capital raising, shareholders agreements and employee share schemes. Jill draws on her experience working on large, complex transactions to provide startups, SMEs and corporate clients with high-quality and commercial legal advice.
In her spare time, Jill enjoys yoga and spending time with her four little boys.
My Top Articles
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards