- Data and Privacy
- Information Technology
Damien is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s IT Law and General Commercial teams.
Damien has over 15 years’ experience practising as a lawyer at top commercial firms in Australia. In private practice, Damien has worked at Norton Rose Fulbright, Bird and Bird as well as PriceWaterhouseCoopers Legal. He has advised both sophisticated commercial clients and startups on a range of issues in the information technology and intellectual property areas.
Damien also has practical experience working in a startup and has a good understanding of the legal and commercial needs of new technology businesses. During his time at LegalVision, Damien has also developed an expertise in cross border privacy issues as well as ecommerce law.
In his spare time, Damien enjoys films and travelling.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards