- Data and Privacy
As a lawyer and LegalVision’s Communications Manager, Claudette is working to reshape how clients access and understand legal information.
Prior to joining LegalVision, she worked in Adelaide, Washington D.C. and Kuala Lumpur. Through her past experience, she developed a strong background on issues regarding net neutrality, cyber-security and digital innovation. Claudette has an intimate understanding of how individuals and businesses consume content and is driven to experiment with various mediums.
In her current role, Claudette oversees LegalVision’s content and communications strategy. She is an avid writer with a particular interest in startups and Australian innovation having had her work featured in Lawyers Weekly, CeBIT and Business Insider. Claudette was nominated as a finalist in the Women in Law Awards 2016 for the Marketing Communications Executive of the Year.
Claudette is an avid consumer of international and domestic politics, a coffee aficionado and has near word-perfect recall of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards