- Corporate and Commercial
Chloe is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s General Commercial team. Prior to joining LegalVision, Chloe gained experience at LegalAid ACT and community legal centres around NSW.
In her current practice, Chloe works closely with large corporates, startups and small to medium enterprises with business structuring and capital raising. Chloe has assisted sophisticated clients with their seed funding, Series A and venture capital rounds, working closely with clients to provide expert guidance throughout the process. Chloe also actively assists startup clients with shareholders agreements and vesting agreements.
In addition to capital raising, Chloe focuses on the online and ecommerce legal needs of startups and other businesses, including drafting terms and conditions and privacy policies for online marketplaces and other ecommerce platforms. Chloe draws on her experience to develop great working relationships with her clients.
When not at LegalVision, Chloe enjoys hiking and spending time with family.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards