- Business Sale and Purchase
- Business Structuring
- Corporate and Commercial
Bianca is a Lawyer, who works across LegalVision’s Sale of Business and Commercial teams.
She joined LegalVision in 2014 after spending time working in personal injury law. While attending university Bianca undertook a number of placements that allowed her to gain experience in a number of areas of law including criminal, family and general commercial. She has also worked with JusticeNet, a community legal centre in South Australia. Through these experiences, Bianca has developed a passion for ensuring access to quality legal services in the community. In her role at LegalVision, she focuses on providing exceptional service to clients with business and commercial enquiries.
Outside of work, Bianca enjoys ice skating and playing the saxophone.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards