- Corporate and Commercial
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory and Compliance
Ayatalla is a lawyer in LegalVision’s Growth and Innovation Team. She works with some of Australia’s largest corporates as well as a range of fast growing businesses to deliver cost-effective legal solutions suited to their needs. Ayatalla regularly assists clients with specialist regulatory advice and their general commercial contracts.
Before joining LegalVision, Ayatalla worked at one of Australia’s largest specialist employment law firms where she gained experience across a range of employee and employer matters. Ayatalla also worked in-house at The Kraft Heinz Company, working closely with the General Counsel, and the supply chain team. Ayatalla’s experience has allowed her to develop a deep understanding of the legal and commercial needs of corporate clients. She has a background and strong interest in intellectual property, consumer law and telecommunications law.
Ayatalla enjoys volunteering. She also has a passion for ice skating and the outdoors.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards