Lawyer and Legal Project Manager
- Corporate and Commercial
- Intellectual Property
Ayatalla is a Lawyer and Legal Project Manager. She is LegalVision’s first point of call for general contractual enquiries and also specialises in IP. Before joining LegalVision, Ayatalla worked at one of Australia’s largest specialist employment law firms where she gained experience across a range of employee and employer matters. Ayatalla also has experience working at The Kraft Heinz Company in the legal team, working closely with the General Counsel, and the supply chain team. Ayatalla’s experience has allowed her to develop a deep understanding of the legal and commercial needs of corporate clients. She has a background and strong interest in intellectual property, consumer law and information technology law.
Ayatalla enjoys volunteering. She also has a passion for ice skating and the outdoors.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards