Legal Project Manager
- Intellectual Property
Alex is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients with Intellectual Property enquiries. Before joining LegalVision Alex was a Paralegal at a commercial law firm in Melbourne, assisting with commercial law and international dispute resolution matters. Alex also completed a clerkship with KPMG in their R&D Tax team. Alex’s experience has made her passionate about intellectual property law, startups and all things creative.
Outside of work Alex enjoys trying out the new cafes in her area and loves a good Jeffrey Archer novel.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards