- We’re a venture-backed tech startup, disrupting the legal industry
- Come join us as a lawyer, and help grow one of the fastest growing law firms in Australia
- We offer full-time, part-time and genuinely flexible working arrangements
Commercial law can be a grind – suits, harsh lighting, hierarchy, the touted perk of evening dinners for working late. Partnership is a flickering light at the end of a long tunnel. And honestly, you’re tired of cancelling band rehearsals, soccer matches and friends’ birthdays. Luckily, there’s another way.
LegalVision is Australia’s fastest growing, tech-driven law firm and we’re on a mission to transform legal services. We’ve grown rapidly over the last 12 months and offer lawyers a chance to accelerate their career and master their craft in a truly innovative environment.
At LegalVision, you won’t be a cog in a big engagement; you’ll be running the engagement. Got an interest outside of work? At LegalVision you can explore it at the same time as building a successful legal career. Our team includes documentary producers, startup founders, international sport stars and gigging musicians – and this is just side hustle; they’re all full time LegalVisionaries!
Our staff have the autonomy to control their work and be part of a team driven by a purpose.
What we offer you
- Take control of your work: If you’re smart, focused and loved by clients you’ll take ownership of work very quickly at LegalVision. You’ll have carriage of your own matters and deal directly with clients.
- Work with a purpose: We’re on a mission to transform the way legal services are delivered. Our lawyers collaborate with our tech, marketing and sales teams to craft tailored solutions for corporate, startup and SME clients.
- Be an expert: We’re the best at what we do, working at the cutting edge of legaltech innovation. We act for more funded tech startups than any law firm in Australia, and a wide range of large corporate clients. You’ll become a specialist in your practice area and a master of NewLaw.
A Day in the Life of a Lawyer
- Perform exceptional legal drafting and advice work for commercial clients across a range of industries
- Own client relationships and be in charge of building the value of those relationships
- Build skills and knowledge outside of your area of expertise – our legal teams work together across practice areas while maintaining their own specialities
- Collaborate closely with your Practice Leader as well as building your own practice
- Work with our tech, marketing and strategy teams to develop new products and services
- Support junior lawyers on matters and help develop their skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Startup savvy: Interested in NewLaw, startups and innovation; excited to disrupt BigLaw.
- Efficient: Prioritises effectively; focuses on what matters; smashes it out, then goes home.
- Commercial: Has business acumen; understands industry; cares about growth.
- Autonomous: Likes help, but doesn’t always need it; owns their work; loves responsibility.
- Collaborative: Gets a kick out of working with smart people and learning from them.
- Adaptable: Grasps new concepts quickly; rolls with the punches; improves every day.
- Always positive: Loves assisting clients and making them happy every time.
- Fast-paced startup environment where rapid growth is non-negotiable
- Talented and energetic team members, driven towards a shared goal
- Genuine flexible working opportunities
- Annual budget to spend on external learning opportunities
- Days off for volunteering
If you’re ready to make your mark on the legal industry, get in touch with us today!
If you have any questions about LegalVision or the opportunity, do not hesitate to call Georgie or John on (02) 8074 7424 for a confidential conversation.Apply Now