The legal landscape is changing and the provision of legal services is too – LegalVision is at the forefront of this.
LegalVision is a full service commercial law firm that operates and delivers services in a different way to traditional law. We are dynamic, adaptable, growing (very quickly) and entrepreneurial. We are a firm that delivers a truly exceptional experience for our clients and enjoyable place for our team to work.
Our innovative business model and custom-built technology assists our lawyers to provide a faster, better quality and more cost-effective client experience. We’re a national firm that has serviced more than 8,000 businesses – increasingly at the enterprise level. That’s where you come in.
The Unmissable Opportunity
We’re looking for a Enterprise Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to join our Legal Transformations practice group. The role involves working with enterprise clients to deliver bespoke legal solutions. You will work alongside our specialised tech, legal and management teams to scope, develop, implement and manage the provision of innovative legal solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with large businesses across Australia and their internal legal team in order to identify and the provide legal solutions.
The role requires an ability to think laterally to understand the challenges being faced by clients and work with the internal stakeholders to drive growth in the division. If you’re looking to make your mark in the legal industry, this is an opportunity too good to pass up.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leveraging and managing your personal networks with in house counsel in order to identify opportunities in the market
- Developing new business relationships in order to consistently drive growth
- Managing relationships with the Legal Transformations team and the broader legal team in an advisory and consultative capacity
- Taking and qualifying detailed briefs from clients and developing a strategy for providing a solution based on a detailed understanding of our capacity
- Managing commercial negotiations
The Ideal Candidate
This position is ideal for an experienced Business Development Manager with broad expertise in providing solutions in the legal industry. You should have experience working with a range of internal and external stakeholders and excellent relationship management skills. An ability to think flexibly and adapt to constant change is also necessary.
- Experienced: At least 5 years in a similar role
- Startup savvy: Interested in NewLaw, startups and innovation; excited to disrupt BigLaw
- Efficient: Prioritises and manages effectively; focuses on what matters; smashes it out, then goes home
- Commercial: Has significant business acumen and understanding of the Australian legal landscape
- Autonomous: Likes help, but doesn’t need it; owns their work; loves responsibility
- Collaborative: Gets a kick out of working with smart people and learning from them
- Adaptable: Grasps new concepts quickly; rolls with the punches; improves every day
- Always positive: Loves assisting clients and making them happy every time
LegalVision is a leading tech-driven law firm experiencing rapid growth. You will have the opportunity to participate in and promote the development of new technology as it applies to this area of the law in an energetic work environment.
Other awesome perks include:
- Fast-paced startup environment where rapid growth is non-negotiable
- Talented and energetic team members, driven towards a shared goal
- Genuine flexible working opportunities
- Annual budget to spend on external learning opportunities
- Volunteering leave
- Converted warehouse office in Surry Hills with a rooftop deck and daily catered lunch
How to Apply
If this role sounds like your perfect next move, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 0400 884 896 for a confidential discussion!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so you’re encouraged to apply early to avoid missing out.
A note to recruiters: We’re all over this role, so there’s no need for you to get in touch. LegalVision does not accept unsolicited CVs or responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited CVs. Thanks!Apply Now